sandbaggers: Re SB commerical tapes

Re SB commerical tapes

Micky DuPree (mdupree@dircon.co.uk)
Wed, 14 Sep 1994 19:23:34 +100 (BST)

On 14 Sep 1994 kyost@nomvs.lsumc.edu wrote:

> On Wednesday, 14 September 1994, Ruth wrote:
>
> > Is everyone aware that Sandbaggers tapes are available commercially? A
> > friend of mine just got a catalog in the mail that lists them. If anyone's
> > interested, I'll post the info.
>
> Hi Ruth! I had no idea video tapes were available. Please post
> what information you have. While I do have the episodes on tape,
> I'd be curious as to cost and how many episodes are on each
> commerical tape.

If she's referring to the first six episodes being available from
The Video Catalog (at a fairly hefty price), then this is in the
rough draft of the FAQ, which obviously was posted before some
list members joined up. If she's referring to something different,
I'll add it to the FAQ, which I plan to update and re-post over
the weekend.

-Micky