sandbaggers: Re: Little Trivia question

Re: Little Trivia question

Kenneth W. Crist Jr. (kayuucee@cfar.umd.edu)
Thu, 15 Sep 1994 11:02:01 -0400

On Thu, 15 Sep 1994 07:31:49 -0700, you wrote:
> Whereas I can't place the answer to the question, I'd almost bet that
> Special Relationship is the episode where the title is *repeated* most
> often.
>
> Nicole

Another reader as a wild guess, in jest I'm sure, spicked "Special
Relationship."
I replied that there probably was not a character who DIDN'T say
the title during the episode. In fact, I thought that one of the East
German guard dogs barked Special Relationship just before Laura was shot.
Of course, if I asked which title was mentioned the most, everyone
would have gotten it.

Ken Crist