sandbaggers: Re: Malta

Re: Malta

Luxueil (jlv@halcyon.com)
Thu, 20 Oct 1994 13:35:13 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 20 Oct 1994, Aristotle Jones wrote:
> Thanx again for the info Micky. Both episodes 15:
> To Hell With Justice and 20: Opposite Numbers took place
> in Malta. Anybody know how one of these could be eliminated?
> Thanx.

Not sure what you mean by 'eliminating'. Both episodes were written by
Macintosh. 17, 18, and 19 were not. I think that filming takes place
pragmatically, not chronologically (i.e. they might film at the same time
scenes from several episodes that take place in a specific location),
and broadcast order has little to do with the filming/editing completion
date of an episode.

Nicole

Blessed are those of us who can laugh at ourselves, for we shall never
cease to be amused.