From: p.nussman@genie.geis.com
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 94 12:38:00 UTC
To: owner-sandbaggers@skylee.com
Subject: Theatre alert!

A friend sent me a clipping from the San Francisco Chronicle regarding the
tryouts for the production Nicole mentioned:

A notice in the Times of London informs the public that auditions will be
held for the part of the parrot in a new stage production of "Treasure
Island."

Any parrot that can say "pieces of eight" is eligible to try perching on the
shoulder of Roy Marsden as Long John Silver at the Mermaid Theatre in
Central London. Other qualities required are a stage presence and good
behavior.

As a Roy Marsden fan, myself, all I can say is "lucky parrot."

Pat Nussman