sandbaggers: Re: Who's more moral?

Re: Who's more moral?

Gayle Feyrer (rca@netcom.com)
Fri, 22 Sep 1995 18:28:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 22 Sep 1995, Luxueil wrote:

> I did a short survey of some folk that I've loaned the tapes to, and it was
> unanimous: we agreed that Wellingham is colder, more calculating, more
> heartless than Neil. He's age and treachery personified.

Just one of those things....our little coterie of watchers thinks
Neil is a worse snake than Wellingham. But Neil's fanatical edge really
perturbs us. They certainly both do rotten things at various points.
They show does not give us enough of Welllingham dealing with people he
cares about to measure against Neil's actions.

Gayle