sandbaggers: Re: Jerome Willis in Dr. Who

Re: Jerome Willis in Dr. Who

jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 00:19:13 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 18 Dec 1995, John McGowan wrote:

> As for Jerome Willis' role in Dr. Who, Arthur is correct. I looked
> it up in the 25th Anniversary book. He plays Stevens, a chemical company
> executive who forms a symbiotic relationship with a computer. His company
> in Wales dumps raw green sewage which creates giant bullet-proof maggots.
> This was during the '73 season with Jon Pertwee, the third doctor. I'll look
> and see if he played any roles during the fifth doctor's tenure.

Ya that was the episode I saw... I didn't watch all of it (I really
don't like Dr. Who) but I watched it for about as long as i've watched
any Dr. WHo episode (about 10 minutes) just because of Jerome Willis...
Another sighting of Willis... I caught him in an episode of The New
Statesmen (british comedy about a politition named Alan B'stard.) He
looked a lot older (his hair was pratically all white).
I saw the actors who played C/Greenlay, and Wellingham in the same
show. Can't remember the name of it though. It was something like The
Duchess of York Street.

JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
The only easy day is yesterday.