sandbaggers: Re: Jerome Willis in Dr. Who

Re: Jerome Willis in Dr. Who

jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 13:13:51 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 20 Dec 1995, Anton Sherwood wrote:

> "The Duchess of Duke Street" is where I first saw Richard Vernon
> (James Greenley, Slartibartfast, etc) - but where was Wellingham
> in it?

He might have only been in one episode or only as a reoccuring guest
(can't say as I only caught a bit of it). Wellingham was
the editor of a newspaper. The bit I saw was a really annoyed woman (the
Duchess i'm sure) didn't like what the newspaper said about the family
and went down to argue with Wellingham. I also saw a scene where
Wellingham and Greenley were talking with each other. It took me a while
to figure out it was Greenlay/Vernon because of the sideburns/mustache he
was wearing. Wellingham didn't look that much different, perhaps a
little younger.

JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
The only easy day is yesterday.