sandbaggers: Re: Harry Palmer

Re: Harry Palmer

jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 02:55:37 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, Anton Sherwood wrote:

> Ken Crist wrote a while ago:
> : Deighton also wrote the Harry Palmer books, which were made into
> : films in the 1960s (I think) starring Michael Caine. ...
>
> I've seen "The Ipcress File" on AMC; what are the others?

Funeral in Berlin, and The Million Dollar Brain were the other Palmer
movies. I've got all three on tape but I've only watched The Ipcress
File. I thought it was pretty good, although i've heard that the others
are not so good. (according Leonard Maltin's movies & Video Guide, not
that I give eis reviews all that much weight. After seeing him giving
Highlander 2 1 more star than he gave to Blade Runner)

JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
This space for rent.