sandbaggers: Re: cast sighting

Re: cast sighting

Jason Potapoff (jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca)
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 01:45:50 -0600 (MDT)

On Thu, 6 Jun 1996 KettrenJ@aol.com wrote:

> To those in the SF Bay area: P.D. James' Unnatural Causes, with Roy
> Marsden as Dalgleish, will be shown here Friday, June 7 on KTEH, Channel 54.
> Perhaps PBS stations in other areas are airing this as well, so as they
> say, check your local listings!

Is that one which takes place in a "mental hospital" (it's not really a
mental hospital but sort of is). The Spokane PBS showed that one a few
weeks ago and I finally got around to watching it on tape 3 days ago. I
really enjoyed it and hope to see other Dalgleish movies. Or is it a
different one?

### ./\. ### JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
### _|\| |/|_ ### Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
### / ### Cyberpun: n. Virtually the worst play on words.