Sandbaggers: Re: Sandbaggers tapes

Re: Sandbaggers tapes

Jason Potapoff (jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca)
Sat, 14 Dec 1996 12:29:46 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 13 Dec 1996, Sean Sixsmith wrote:

> Thanks for the info regarding the library in North Vancouver! Obviously I
> never would have considered looking in the library for any of the
> Sandbagger tapes, but now that I know that they're there I'll go and check
> them out when I next have some free time.
>
> Thanks again Aristotle!
>
> Talk to you later
>
> Sean

While you are at it you should be on the lookout for the Sandbaggers
novels. Ian Mackintosh wrote one novel that covers 5 or 6 episodes.
Another author wrote an original Sandbaggers novel. Both have been out of
print for a long time but you might be able to find a copy or two kicking
around a library or used book store. The Edmonton Public LIbrary's
computer has the Mackintosh one listed but it's mark unavailable which
suggests that someone got to it before me and stole it. Bastard...

### ./\. ### JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
### _|\| |/|_ ### Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
### \ / ### "You got any toilet paper over there?"
### / ### "You got five ones for a five?"