Sandbaggers: Re: Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo... - the .WAV files!

Re: Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo... - the .WAV files!

Sean Sixsmith (nim@axionet.com)
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 03:37:36 -0800

nigel.lowey@harpur.com wrote:

> Hello from a new subscriber in the UK.
>
> In a blatant attempt to make you think I am a wonderful
> person, I have produced a .WAV file of the theme tune from
> an old video tape I have. It includes the Yorkshire Television
> fanfare prior to the theme music, as this is how I like to
> remember it.
>
> In fact I have produced two; of different sound qualities, and
> therefore file size. For a short period they will be available via
> anonymous FTP from ftp.harpur.com, in the [.nigel]
> subdirectory. They are called:
> SBTAPE.WAV (1.1 MB), and
> SBCD.WAV (4.57 MB, but quite good quality!)
> Don't forget to set FTP to binary mode (like I did...).
>
> Perhaps space could be found for them at Skylee.com on
> the Sandbaggers web page?

Hi Nigel!

I'm the person who originally asked about Sandbagger theme .wav files.
Anyway, I was very happy at seeing your message. Unfortunately when I
ftp'd to ftp.harpur.com I didn't see anything, files or directories.
:-( I guess I must have been too late and the files/directories were
deleted, or else I screwed up and didn't connect properly somehow. :-/

Anyway, thanks very much for making those .wav files Nigel!! I'll keep
my eye out for them believe me! :-)

Talk to you later

Sean