Sandbaggers: Re: Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo... - the .WAV files! -Reply

Re: Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo... - the .WAV files! -Reply

Sean Sixsmith (nim@axionet.com)
Thu, 02 Jan 1997 18:55:53 -0800

nigel.lowey@harpur.com wrote:

> Sean,
> Hello from sunny Nottingham.

My apologies for not replying sooner to your message Nigel. Please
don't beat me up too badly. ;-)

> The server holding the .WAV files worked fine for a few days,
> but now seems to have developed file or directory protection

Oh well. :-/ It always seems to be my luck that that kind of thing
happens just when I want to get a file. :-)

> problems. So: apologies. I'm checking it out, but in the
> meantime, I am attaching the smaller of the two files to this
> message. If you can cope with the 4 MB version just reply
> saying "Yup" or something, and I will forward that too.

I received the SBTAPE.WAV file without any problems and it plays great
if a bit tinny/echoey(sp?)/faraway sounding. But the main thing is that
I have it on my computer and can play it any time I want to!! :-)
Thanks for sending it to me Nigel!!! BTW, yes I can handle the 4 meg
file, so whenever you're ready to send it to me fire away!! :-)

Again, thanks for the SBTAPE.WAV file Nigel!!

Talk to you later

Sean