Sandbaggers: Re: Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo... - the .WAV files! -Reply

Re: Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo... - the .WAV files! -Reply

Sean Sixsmith (nim@axionet.com)
Fri, 03 Jan 1997 17:09:03 -0800

Jason Potapoff wrote:

> On Thu, 2 Jan 1997, Sean Sixsmith wrote:
>

> > I received the SBTAPE.WAV file without any problems and it plays great
> > if a bit tinny/echoey(sp?)/faraway sounding. But the main thing is that
> > I have it on my computer and can play it any time I want to!! :-)
> > Thanks for sending it to me Nigel!!! BTW, yes I can handle the 4 meg
> > file, so whenever you're ready to send it to me fire away!! :-)
>
> I found that if one plays around with the mixing settings (I played the
> wav file through a Windows program that I got with my Sound Blaster) you
> can eliminate the tinnyness. I forget which setting I changed but it's
> one of them.

Thanks for the info Jason!!

I guess now I'll have to look around for an OS/2 sound proggie to
experiment on. :-)

Talk to you later

Sean