Sandbaggers: Re: New Member's Request For Info

Re: New Member's Request For Info

Jason Potapoff (jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca)
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 11:44:50 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 29 Jan 1997, Mark Gardner wrote:

> It has been ages since I've seen Neil & crew. Could anyone steer me in
> the proper direction to get video copies of the Sandbaggers episodes?
> Are they available through some obscure video outlet, or just on
> personal libraries? Please let me know. Thank you.

At least some of the episodes were put out on video. I would suggest
taking a look at your local library. I know that according to the Edmonton
PUblic LIbrary's computer that they have a couple of the tapes (I haven't
bothered to check see if they were actually there. Their computer also
lists the Sandbagger novel as being available but it wasn't.) So maybe
the library in your area has an episode or two?

### ./\. ### JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
### _|\| |/|_ ### Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
### \ / ### "You got any toilet paper over there?"
### / ### "You got five ones for a five?"