Sandbaggers: Re: Laura's remains

Re: Laura's remains

'A. Tomorrow' B. Oltmann (agnest@u.washington.edu)
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 18:37:27 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997 KettrenJ@aol.com wrote:

> If I recall correctly, Diane (Neil's secretary) said that he never
> mentioned Laura after the East Germans REFUSED to return the body.
>
> What always puzzled me was why Neil didn't drag her back to the west
> immediately after the shooting? Everyone else hustled off after the shot was
> fired, preventing the other agent from being grabbed. He could easily have
> brought her body along. Maybe he didn't want a CIA bullet to be found on
> autopsy?

For those of us who firmly believe that Blake survived Gauda
Prime, the fact that Laura's body was not returned is proof positive that
she survived, and had the series continued, would undoubtedly have
returned to give our Neil a stern talking-to...

/// Agnes Tomorrow /// agnest@u.washington.edu ///
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from
disinclination to do so." Douglas Adams, _Last_Chance_To_See_