Sandbaggers: RE: What's in a kosh?

RE: What's in a kosh?

Andrew Rogers (arogers@thedomaingroup.com)
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 10:44:06 -0800

I vaguely recall news stories here in the States a few months ago
regarding some children who, inspired by the character Homey the Clown
in the (wretched) TV series "In Living Color" filled some socks with
sand and started smacking their friends over the head with them.

The children were shocked, as I recall, by the fact that their friends
didn't think the trick was nearly as funny as they did, and in fact had
them arrested for battery.