Re: Sandbaggers in the IMDb

Jason Potapoff (jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca)
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 15:30:36 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 28 Mar 1997, Adams, Ernest wrote:

> By the way, the Sandbaggers has a listing in the Internet Movie Database
> (which also lists TV shows). It's at http://us.imdb.com. There isn't
> much information about it there -- some cast members and some locations
> (Malta!) and a couple of plot summaries. (I took the liberty of adding
> the blurb from the Sandbaggers website.)
>
> We should definitely start adding some quotations, however. I can't
> think of any at the moment, but I'm sure there are some wonderful ones.
> I know Diane Lawler said something very funny and snide to Neil at some
> point, but I can't remember what it was.
>
> Anybody got any good ones?

I can't remember it verbatum but Neil and ROss had a nice exchange one.
Ross was at Neil's house and someone knocked on the door, Ross asked who
could that be and Neil said osmething like "Oh, just the KGB coming in for
Tea" (or something to that extent).

### ./\. ### JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
### _|\| |/|_ ### Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
### \ / ### "Is golf really a sport in all honesty? I
### >______< ### thought in a sport you had to run at some point."
### / ### - John McEnroe