Re: Sandbaggers?

snopes (snopes@snopes.com)
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 17:53:24 -0800 (PST)

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997 Maslider@aol.com wrote:

> Hi, I haven't seen anything from the list lately and just wondered if there
> were any other fans out there. I had a chance to buy some Sandbaggers books
> and wondered if anyone would recommend one? Apparently there are two?

Now that we're here . . . can anybody give me a lead on obtaining
Sandbaggers videos? My wife is a Canadian import, and this was one
of her very favorite shows. Unfortunately, I've had no luck obtaining
any videos of it here in the USA. I've seen the six-episode boxed set
in a store that specialized in British imports, but they no longer have
it, nor does the outfit mentioned in the Sandbaggers FAQ.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

- David