Re: Sandbaggers?

Mary Garvey (mgarvey@ulster.net)
Wed, 03 Dec 1997 09:34:57 -0500

Hi Everyone -
I've been recuperating from surgery and this is the first chance I've had to
log on. I have 2 copies of the Macintosh book - one found at a used book store,
the other at a media convention. If anyone has heard of Tales from the White
Heart (located around or in Baltimore; I've never been to their store, but
have seen that at conventions like Media West, Shore Leave, Lunacon), they may
have a used copy. Another person would be Pamela Barnes, who I've only run into
at conventions also (Media West, Shore Leave) so I don't have an address.
Pamela is British, lives in New Jersey (I think), but goes to England at least
once a year, so she can get some amazing stuff (got a Sapphire and Steel
paper back book from her last year).
Be prepared to spend over $10, unless you find it at a true used book store
(one that doesn't put a price on Man From UNCLE paperbacks, for instance!).
It's been a long time since I've read it, but as someone pointed out,
the book is based on a couple of the episodes. Neil, Willie and Laura are on
the cover.
Happy Hunting.
- Mary

--
"All we need is a couple of facts. We already know the truth." - Giardello
Homicide Life on the Streets - Fridays on NBC, 10pm/est