Re: grove sighting

Denise Primm (denise@netaware.net)
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 12:04:36 -0600

At 07:05 PM 3/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>All this talk about Colin Grove has reminded me that I saw the actor who
>played him some time ago in one of the P.D. James adaptations that stars Roy
>Marsden as Adam Dalgleish.

Jonathan Coy, I think, is the actor's name. He pops up on lots of British
stuff. He played Henry, the clerk, in Rumpole's office. He was the rector
in "The Rector's Wife" on Masterpiece Theatre. I've seen him in several
other things I can't recall at the moment.

I recentlly heard an interview with P.D. James on Public Radio, and she
says her newest book "A Certain Justice" has been adapted for television
and will be shown in England in May. She did not say Roy Marsden would be
Dalgleish, but I am hoping. Some of you in England, please let us know. I'm
sure it will show up on "Mystery!" maybe next season.

Denise