Re: Satanic rites

Mary Garvey (mgarvey@ulster.net)
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:18:51 -0500

My guess:

Guardian of the Abyss (1982)

I looked in the movie database under Ray, and there was nothing... (well, there was
Murder Elite - which is on Showtime at strange hours on occassion, there just was no
Hammer House of Horrow listed). So, I looked under Paul Darrow.... This *may* be the
title. I too have it on tape, but it's a clone of a clone, and I don't recall ever
seeing a title. It is a TV thingie - it's not long enough to be a movie.

A title containing the word Mirror or Devil would have worked for me... good luck
finding it!

--
"All we need is a couple of facts. We already know the truth." - Giardello
Homicide Life on the Streets - Fridays on NBC, 10pm/est