Re: hello all

Jason Potapoff (jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca)
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 01:24:26 -0600

At 05:26 PM 4/20/99 -0700, Blade Moore wrote:
>hello all Sandbagger lovers........
>
>I was wondering if anyone could help me.......
>
>I am working on a web site, dealing with the cold war.
>I am going to use three diffrent things dealing with it
>
>1)The Palladium Role Playing Game Ninjas and Superspies (the ultimate
>Cold War RPG)
>
>2)The 007 angle of the cold war
>
>3)The Sandbaggers The most accurate spy/cold war story ever.
>
>I can find pleanty of stuff for Ninjas and Superspies and 007 (in fact
>more than enough) But my problem is...I would like to find more info
>on the Sandbaggers (Pictures, bios, episode reviews, trivia, etc...)
>
>if anyone could help me out I would appraciete that...
>
>--Octomoore (Octopussy+Roger Moore....hehe)

Well there's the Sandbaggers website which has a very good FAQ on the show.
http://www.skylee.com/sandbaggers.html

I'm not sure if it's still around though as I haven't checked it out for
quite some time.

JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
There is no spoon.