Re: Neil & women!

Loretta Greco (l57@execpc.com)
Sat, 05 Jun 1999 10:40:29 -0500

horvath@aesop.rutgers.edu wrote:

> Well, therer are a lot of us who are Roy Marsden droolers...that's what I
> meant. As for Neil as a real person, I wouldn't have him as a gift. Too
> many problems in that boy's head!
>
> Hilde

> > > Well, THAT's not too hard to understand, is it? <h>
> >
> > Well - Yes, it is for me, except in the abstract.
> >
> > Gayle

I really like Roy and admit to never having even SEEN the man before
Sandbaggers. But, I know what I like and I managed to finally snag all
the episodes and I love the character too. I wouldn't want to live with
him (except sometimes!) but I love the way he manipulates and maneuvers
around people. Yikes - he's a bastard sometimes but that's part of his
charm.

That's my two cents. :)Loretta