Re: Sandbaggers tapes

Timothy Keirnan (tim@denver.net)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:25:03 -0600

At 5:46 PM -0400 9/22/99, Micky DuPree wrote:
>To the people who have emailed me about supplying NTSC tapes, I gave my
>second- and third-best sets of _Sandbaggers_ master tapes to people on the
>list a while back on the condition that they field requests for tapes.
>Are these people gone?
>
>-Micky

As one of those two people, I lived up to my promise within several
months of purchasing my set and held my SB dubbing. It was a hell of
a lot of work but it went well. Seems to me there is one more person
under that same obligation who should be stepping forward now. I just
checked the archives and am disappointed to see they stopped over a
year ago. That means somebody's offer to dub tapes this past June is
not up on the board. I recall this person mentioned something about
travelling for three months, so perhaps this good soul is about to
return home and join the list again. I hope.

Tim