Re: Sandbaggers tapes OR Is fowl language really needed here ?

Efrat Kaplan (ekaplan93@hotmail.com)
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 18:00:48 GMT

Hello Mr. DuPree !
Is fowl language really needed ?
Is this rudeness called for ?
Why are you so impatient ?
Have you heard of netiquette ?

1. I did not join this list in order to read arrogant messages from you,
important as you are.
2. Don't you pity us, poor folks who happen NOT to HAVE all the fortune that
you seem to have ?
Cordially,
Efrat.