sandbaggers: Re: Feasible Solution

Re: Feasible Solution

Gayle Feyrer (rca@netcom.com)
Fri, 12 Aug 1994 13:43:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 10 Aug 1994, Luxueil wrote:

> Karen asked:
> > In the episode a Feasible Solution, why did Neil react
> > so abruptly with Willie when Willie returned from Cyprus? Was
> > Neil really angry that Willie wasted an opportunity in giving
> > Jill false information (I don't know the correct term when you
> > give an known plant false information).
>
> serious with this recommendation. But I think he was very worried about
> Willie; by shaking Willie a bit, he may be trying to make him realize how
> close Willie came to losing the special edge an Sandbagger has to have.
> Trusting your best enemy is not long term servival tactics.

Just to get caught up on this thread...I pretty much agree with
the above, though I'd like to add that Neil has great difficult, it
seems, displaying any of his warmer feelings. Laura being something of
an exception to this, though even there his warmth is more a matter of
contrast to the range of edgy cool to icy fury we usually get. I think
Neil was angry at Willie (whereas I respected Willie more!), I also think
the anger was a way of venting his concern (which makes me respect Neil
less).