sandbaggers: Re: the cousins

Re: the cousins

jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 13:26:25 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 15 Dec 1995, John McGowan wrote:

> While on the topic of seeing SB actors in other roles, I recently
> saw the actor who plays Paul Dalgetty doing a part in a _Taggart_ episode.
> He looked identical (even nine years later) to his role in SB and had the
> same smug and arrogant personality.

Who was Paul Dalgetty? I'm assumeing the second Director of Intelligence..

> I saw Jerome Willis (Matthew Peele) in an episode of "Yes Prime
> Minister", playing a party official who advised Jim Hacker (the PM) how
> not to lose the next election. He had shaven his moustache.

I think I saw that one... I also saw Jerome Willis on an episode of Dr.
Who. His character was totally different than Peele. I think he was some
sort of buisnessman with very few scruples. Can't remember which season
of Dr. Who it was but I think it was before Sandbaggers. (It was that one
white haired Doctor that did episodes in both Black and White and Color).

JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
The only easy day is yesterday.