Sandbaggers: Re: Information on British Intelligence

Re: Information on British Intelligence

Jason Potapoff (jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca)
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 11:38:51 -0600 (MDT)

On Fri, 2 Aug 1996, Philip H. J. Davies wrote:

> I send this message in abject terror that I may get flamed for abusing
> the net for personal gain BUT:
>
> Some time last year I posted a series of pieces about the real life SIS,
> and its role in the UK government, oranisation, management &c.
>
> I received a number of favourable responses to these postings, so I hope
> it will seem reasonable to you all if I let you know that I now have a
> couple of publications out on British intelligence, to wit:

No, not at all. It's nice to know that i'm still on the Sandbaggers
mailing list, heh. It's been rather quiet lately... Anyways it's nice to
hear that a fellow Sandbagger fan is "making it big".

### ./\. ### JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
### _|\| |/|_ ### Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
### \ / ### "You got any toilet paper over there?"
### / ### "You got five ones for a five?"