Sandbaggers: Re: Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo... - the .WAV files!

Re: Doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo... - the .WAV files!

Sean Sixsmith (nim@axionet.com)
Fri, 27 Dec 1996 12:21:04 -0800

Carolyn Agenjo wrote:

> Hi, Sean
>
> I was able to ftp the files okay - have you tried again?

No, not yet. Seeing as you were successful maybe I'll try again and get
the 4 MB version of the theme. Nigel was kind enough to attach the
smaller version to an email message to me. :-)

> I'm going to ask Nigel for permission to put the files on my server - then
> they'll be easier for people to get. Let me know if you want the address.

That would be great (the bit about you putting them on your server that
is :->)! I think the more places that people can find the .wav files
the more happier us Sandbagger people will be! ;-)

Talk to you later

Sean