Sandbaggers: Re: Approximate cost faced b

Re: Approximate cost faced b

Jason Potapoff (jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca)
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 00:18:09 -0700 (MST)

On 30 Jan 1997, Ellen Papenburg[NLFORUM] wrote:

> Hi Mark and others,
>
> Re: cable companies in Canada to petition them
>
> How about TVOntario??? Or BBS???
>
> And I would really like to see the Prisoner again!!!

Don't you get Bravo? They have been showing Prisoner ever since they
went on air. (actually they alternate between the Prisoner and Secret
Agent. When they go through all the episodes of one they start showing the
other one. Currently they are showing Secret Agent which they reccently
started so it'll be a while before they get back to The Prisoner again.

### ./\. ### JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
### _|\| |/|_ ### Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
### \ / ### "You got any toilet paper over there?"
### / ### "You got five ones for a five?"