Re: off-topic

Jason Potapoff (jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca)
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 23:44:21 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Anton Sherwood wrote:

> Anybody know whether this Val Kilmer flick
> has anything to do with Simon Templar or Leslie Charteris?

Yes, Val Kilmer's The Saint is supposed to be based off of the Roger
Moore tv series of the same name. I'm sure it's simularity will be in name
only, and have only a passing resemblance to the tv series or books. Much
like Cruise's MIssion Impossible. Although I am somewhat intrigued by
The Saint movie. I might actually check it out although i'll probally
wait until it hits the cheap theaters first.

### ./\. ### JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
### _|\| |/|_ ### Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
### \ / ### "Is golf really a sport in all honesty? I
### >______< ### thought in a sport you had to run at some point."
### / ### - John McEnroe