Re: Cast Sighting

Allan Bourdius (abourdiu@fore.com)
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 17:12:11 -0500

I can't remember the actor's name off the top of my head (shame on me) but
the guy who played Jeff Ross can be seen as an American submarine crewman in
the James Bond flick "The Spy Who Loved Me".

Allan

At 05:02 PM 3/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 12:21 PM 24/03/97 PST, you wrote:
>> That makes Jerome Willis and Ray Lonnen as being spotted
>>in Dr. Who.
>>

> Add Michael Cashman to the list. He appeared as the Concorde navigator
>Bilton in "Time-Flight", with Peter Davison as the Doctor.
>
>--Jenn
> A fruit is a vegetable with looks and money. Plus, if
> you let fruit rot, it turns into wine, something
> Brussells sprouts never do."
>
> P. J. O'Rourke

All new computing problems must be reported to the Help Desk.
Allan Bourdius Help Desk: (412) 772-8700
System Administrator (NT Servers) Direct: (412) 772-5807
Information Systems & Services Main: (412) 772-6600
FORE Systems, Inc. Fax: (412) 772-6500
174 Thorn Hill Road Email: abourdiu@fore.com
Warrendale, PA 15086 URL: http://www.fore.com
"At the FOREfront of ATM internetworking - The ATM Experts."
Personal URL: http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/8260/