Re: Cast Sighting

horvath@aesop.rutgers.edu
Mon, 02 Mar 1998 10:08:17 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Denise Primm wrote:

> I saw Diane Keen, a.k.a. Laura Dickens, in an episode of <italic>A Touch
> of Frost</italic> on A&E last week. She played his new landlady. She is
> still a beauty.

THAT was Diane Keen? I thought she looked familiar, but certainly didn't
look like "Laura."

> Off the subject, this certainly seemed to be the last episode of
> <italic>Frost</italic>. Does anyone know for sure? Thanks.

Presumably, a book entitled "Autumn Frost" was published; perhaps this
episode, which did not appear in any of the 3 Frost books I have, came
from that? It did seem, indeed, as though the series has come to an end.
It was quite a shocker, wasn't it?

Almost like Willy getting shot!

Hilde Horvath