RE: SIS actors--Roy Marsden

paynem@sky2.bskyb.com
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 10:52:04 +0000

I would say the part he's most famous for in the UK is Adam Dalgleish..a=20
detective created by crime writer P.D. James, if I remember rightly. He's=20
appeared in loads of Dalgleish mini-series over the years, all made by=20
Anglia TV for the ITV network. They seemed to be ubiquitous in the=20
80s..."Cover her face", I remember particularly. Don't think any have been=20
made for some years now though...

Marcus.
----------
From: SKINNER@ac.grin.edu
To: SANDBAGGERS@skylee.com; Payne, Marcus
Subject: SIS actors--Roy Marsden
Date: 12 October 1997 08:35

Roy Marsden played a sort of lawyer on an episode of Space: 1999 of which I
don't know the title. He was also one of the main characters in Sherlock
Holmes: The Last Vampyre, with Jeremy Brett as Holmes. It was shown on PB=
S=20

recently, more people have probably seen that than Space: 1999...

Those are the only things I've seen or heard of him in, other than
Sandbaggers.

Eleanor