Re: Sandbaggers?

Philip H. J. Davies (P.H.J.Davies@reading.ac.uk)
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 00:26:17 +0000 (GMT)

If you can afford 'em, get 'em both.

They're pretty hard to get hold of. I had to read the first one by
getting it from Oxford's Bodleian Library.

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997 Maslider@aol.com wrote:

> Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 19:01:21 -0500 (EST)
> From: Maslider@aol.com
> To: sandbaggers@skylee.com
> Subject: Re: Sandbaggers?
>
> Hi, I haven't seen anything from the list lately and just wondered if there
> were any other fans out there. I had a chance to buy some Sandbaggers books
> and wondered if anyone would recommend one? Apparently there are two?
>
> Michele

*
*Zhaodao hao laoshi bu yi -- zhaodao hao xuesheng geng nan.*
It is hard to find a good teacher but even harder to find a good student.
*
(Kuntao Macan) http://www.rdg.ac.uk/AcaDepts/lw/kt/home.htm
(Security & Intelligence Studies) http:// www.rdg.ac.uk/SecInt/
*