Re: Cast Sighting

Jason Potapoff (jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca)
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 14:23:47 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998 horvath@aesop.rutgers.edu wrote:

> > I saw Diane Keen, a.k.a. Laura Dickens, in an episode of <italic>A Touch
> > of Frost</italic> on A&E last week. She played his new landlady. She is
> > still a beauty.
>
> THAT was Diane Keen? I thought she looked familiar, but certainly didn't
> look like "Laura."

Keen was in a british comedy a while back whose name escapes me.... She
was the leading actress. It was about a man and his wife, and the man
dealing with the fact that his wife was more sucessfull than him. PRetty
good series. I wish PBS showed it more than once.

### ./\. ### JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
### _|\| |/|_ ### Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
### >______< ### "Where there is much light, the shadow is deep."
### / ### - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe