Re: Roy Marsden

Loretta Greco (l57@execpc.com)
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 21:20:14 -0600

Mark Foss wrote:

> Nothing to add but another question. I few years ago I heard about a new series
> starring Marsden called "Lawyers". Has anyone ever seen it (in North America)?
>
> Mark
> (Ottawa)
>
> KettrenJ@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Hello Glenn - and all on the list,
> >
> > Unfortunately, I think the only tapes of the Sandbaggers available are
> > episodes 1 thru 6. Can't imagine why they stopped there.
> >
> > We haven't had the series here in the SF Bay Area for a couple of years. One
> > of our PBS stations aired it twice, but despite appeals (and promises of
> > increased pledges) from me, they've not run it since.
> >
> > Is it being shown anywhere else? Maybe some here on the list are enjoying it
> > right now.
> >
> > Joyce Hopkins
> > Los Gatos, California

Hi all,

This is Loretta in Milwaukee. How is everyone doing????

I've never actually seen it on TV - just from tapes. I bought two tapes
(12 eps) at a convention last year and got hooked (like that would be
hard - I loved it from the very first ep). Then, my friend in
California taped all 20 of them for me!!! The eps are very good copies
(1st or 2nd gen). I would love to have "commercial" tapes but have
never seen any advertised anywhere.

I've never seen Roy Marsden in anything but Sandbaggers. I haven't
heard of him being in anything recently. Does anyone know if Dalgleish
is available commercially? I'd love to see it.

Talk to you later :) Loretta