Re: Anton's tapes

Todd Parsont (parsont@bellsouth.net)
Sun, 02 May 1999 16:06:25 -0400

Greetings,

I am a new to the site, but am bound by the same affection for the
Sandbaggers as everyone else. Therefore, when I saw that you had access
to episodes 7-20, I practically jumped out of my chair. My father and I
have been fans ever since we saw the last run on public television in
our area. If you could let us know how we could get copies, we'd
appreciate it. Also, if you could send how to get the first six
episodes that would even be better. While, neither my father nor I have
the encyclopedic knowledge of the series as some others do, we love it
nonetheless.

Thank you,

Todd Parsont