Re: laura

Mark Foss (mhfoss@web.net)
Sat, 01 May 1999 07:52:56 -0400

Anton Sherwood wrote:

> : think I would vote for Who Needs Enemies, The Most Suitable Person
> : or A Question of Justice
>
> is that the one that begins with a road accident in Germany?

No, that's "It Couldn't Happen Here," the ep that ends with that great
line about fixing up another road accident as an assassination: "you've
got no sense of the occasion, Willie." They referenced that line as the
theme to the first (and only) Sandbaggers conference years ago, I think.
A Question of Justice is the one where they suspect Edward Tyler (D-Int)
is doubling.

> : or the one where Willie is acting D-Ops while Neil
> : is in Rhodes (title escapes me).
>
> Unusual Approach?

Yes. Thanks.