Re: Jeff Ross

Amvee@aol.com
Sat, 8 May 1999 07:26:55 EDT

In a message dated 5/6/99 10:24:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dasher@netcom.com writes:

> "And as from now I don't talk to you." He was more
> forgiving of the Germans who jerked him around in _Enough of Ghosts_;
> it's all in a day's work.

Ah, but those Germans didn't seek to exploit a personal friendship. I don't
blame Neil for being miffed at Jeff. He tried to use Neil's personal concern
for him to turn Neil into a stalking-horse to warn him whether his little
trick of targeting Trevor Darcy had been rumbled. I just don't understand how
they ever got on with each other again. Then of course shortly thereafter
Jeff got Wallace into a dicey situation by again using one of Neil's other
friendships to put the screws on Willie in "Unusual Approach".

Mike V.