Re: Sandbaggers tapes

jaijeet roychowdhury (jaijeet@research.bell-labs.com)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:49:11 -0400

Dear James,

Would you resend me (or the mailing list) any information you find
about getting the entire Sandbaggers series on videotape (or any other consumer
format such as DVD)? I have been trying to obtain them for my home collection,
and apart from the first few episodes which are available from amazon.com, I
have had no success so far.

Thanks,

Jaijeet Roychowdhury