Re: Sandbaggers tapes

Micky DuPree (MDuPree@world.std.com)
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 11:02:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Kudos Productions wrote:

> We are very interested in getting hold of PAL VHS tapes of The
> Sandbaggers as soon as possible, for research for a television series
> for Channel 4.
>
> If this is a possibility, please could you advise of cost per tape, and
> the time it takes to send to a London address. Does anyone have any
> other contacts for Micky Dupree, whose e-mail does not seem to be
> working?

I can provide PAL copies. Write me privately specifying PAL VHS or PAL
Super-VHS, SP or LP, E180s or E240s. I can probably have the tapes in
the post to you by next week. Air mail to London from the U.S. can take
anywhere from 3 days to 2 weeks, but 5-6 days is par for the course.

If you mean my old UK email address, I let the account lapse when I
returned to the States. I seldom read the SB list anymore. It's not
that I've lost interest in the series, but just that I'm overwhelmed
with interests elsewhere.

-Micky