sandbaggers: Re: Neil and Secretaries

Re: Neil and Secretaries

Barry Mishkind (barry.mishkind@p3.f11.n300.z1.fidonet.org)
Wed, 07 Sep 94 10:26:00 -0700

On <Sep 07 94> kyost (1:300/14.99) wrote:

> and Neil are together. Neil is very clear, with Jeff, Willie, and
> Karen,that certain subjects are OFF LIMITS. He puts up warning signs, do
> not trespass, keep out, do not leave the path - and they ignore him .

True ... seems like a definite set-up.

k> But that's just it: everything has to be on Neil's terms, his wants
k> and needs. You are right: no does mean no and Jeff is probably
k> the worst one about ignoring Neil's warning signs, but for goodness
k> sakes, no one enjoys having their concern for someone thrown
k> back in their face. I don't believe Karen ever did anything
k> so horrible to be called a bitch (thank goodness he didn't

That is perhaps the worst part of Neil's personality.

I finally got the tape from Pat, and watching the final episode, it is so
clear to me that he was on a self-destructive path ... and while he did get
a sense of perverse pleasure out of it, it was horrifying to see him as
the *only one* who saw truth...

k> blame Karen for being alive; how can she help that? Neil may be
k> suffering guilt for making THE decision to have Laura killed and
k> refocusing his guilt/anger towards others?????

After so much time in the "business" he should not have been that way ...
but perhaps that is what we are to conclude .. there is something
non-standard about him.

Regards,
Barry