Re: fatalities

Jason Potapoff (jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca)
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 22:15:23 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 6 Oct 1997, Anton Sherwood wrote:

> Well, you know, once you get the cameras in, security is shot.
>
> Maybe it's just dramatic convention, selecting the most exciting
> (dangerous) episodes in what may be years of boredom in the Hutch.
> If it's intentional on the part of the writers, to show that
> Neil's inner demons get people killed more often than normal --
> why didn't Wellingham or C or Peel comment on the bodycount?
> Why didn't Dalgetty raise the issue as a lever?

Actually, someone did mention it, but I can't remember who it was.
That's why we know for sure that the Sandbaggers under Burnside's command
have had considerably more fatalities than during Burnside's turn as a
Sandbagger. I know Burnside was talking about it, but I can't remember if
it was in conversation with Willie, or if Burnside was talking with one of
his higher ups about it...

### ./\. ### JASON POTAPOFF. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
### _|\| |/|_ ### Email: jpotapof@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
### / ###